2015 has almost come to an end and to celebrate the start of 2016, we wanted to share with you a very simple cake topper that couldn’t be more perfect for New Year’s Day parties or family gatherings. We recommend using the Cake Décor Choco Writers (available in Milk, White and Dark) for this decoration.
All you will need to create these fantastic 2016 Cake Toppers is our free downloadable 2016 Topper stencil, a sheet of acetate or greaseproof paper, your Choco Writer flavours of choice and a batch of freshly frosted cupcakes.
Follow these easy steps:
• Print off our free downloadable stencil: 2016 Cake Topper Stencil
• Prepare your Choco Writers by leaving them to melt in a measuring jug of boiling water, and allow 2 to 3 minutes for the Choco Writers to go soft
• Carefully snip off the end of the nozzle
• Cover the stencil with a sheet of acetate or greaseproof paper and use your Choco Writer to trace the numbers
• Once completely set, carefully peel off the 2016 toppers and place onto your cupcakes
Top Tip: Make sure to join the numbers up when tracing with your Choco Writer to avoid any breakage.
Choco Writers are available in Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons and Lakeland.