On the third day of National Cupcake Week we are honouring another of the National Cupcake Championship’s categories: Free-From Cupcakes. The Championships have 4 categories, including Classic, Themed, Made with Alcohol and Free From.
We have collected our Top 10 Gluten Free Cupcake recipes and ideas to give you some inspiration!
1. Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee
These cupcakes from the Gluten Free Goddess are not only gluten free, but vegan too!
2. Gluten Free Orange Creme Cupcakes
These fresh and fragrant orange cupcakes from the Gluten Free Goddess look delicious!
3. Gluten Free Blackberry and Lemon Cupcakes
We just love the look of these pretty cupcakes from the Gluten Free Canteen. Really delicious flavour combination!
4. Gluten Free Smores Cupcakes
These American classics from The Baking Beauties have a toasted marshmallow topping. One word, Yum!
5. Gluten Free Carrot Cupcakes
Another one straight from the classics list but in a gluten free option. Check out the recipe from Favourite Gluten Free Recipes
6. Gluten Free Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Cupcakes
The Gluten Free Canteen would never let perfectly good strawberries and bananas go to waste! Just pop them all into a cupcake!
7. Gluten Free Pink Champagne Cupcakes
‘Just enough champagne to make you giggle’. The Culinary Life‘s cupcakes look divine!
8. Gluten Free Marble Cupcakes
Another one from the Gluten Free Canteen but these look to good to miss out!
9. Gluten Free Strawberries & Cream Cupcakes
Who doesn’t love Strawberries & Cream? With the Cupcakes Garden‘s recipe you can now enjoy a gluten free version
10. Gluten Free Banana Pudding Cupcakes
These banan pudding cupcakes from Eat Good 4 Life look scrumptious!