Our Two Colour Stripes Frosting allows you to create perfect stripes straight from the tube! There’s no mess, no fuss and no old-fashioned piping bags. There are so many ways you can use this frosting to decorate cupcakes, and today we wanted to share a few frosting ideas using the Strawberry & Vanilla Stripes!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Strawberry & Vanilla Two Colour Stripes Frosting
• A batch of freshly baked cupcakes
A few frosting ideas:
1. Create a star design by squeezing the tube until the frosting covers the width of the cupcake, and carefully pull away to create a star
2. Pipe out a thick, swirled design that really shows off the two colours in our frosting
3. Create a thin, swirled layer of frosting that resembles a rose. It may take a bit of practising but it’s worth it, we promise!
4. Carefully squeeze out small, star shaped sections of frosting to create very eye-catching cupcakes
You can either serve the frosted cupcakes as they are to really emphasise the two coloured frosting, or finish with a light covering of sprinkle decorations!