Celebrate Halloween by making a batch of these Spooky Halloween Biscuits! Whether you want to treat yourself or surprise trick-or-treaters with a tasty treat, these Halloween Biscuits decorated using Choco Writers would be perfect!
You will need:
• Cake Decor Choco Writers in Milk, White and Dark
• Orange ready to roll icing
• A batch of freshly baked biscuits
• Thinly roll out your orange ready to roll icing and cut into circles for the biscuit toppers
• Prepare your Choco Writers by popping it in a jug of boiling water and leaving to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully lift it out of the hot water, unscrew the cap and snip off the top with scissors
• Use the Choco Writers to add spooky messages and designs to your iced biscuit toppers and leave to dry for a few minutes
• Spread a little bit of buttercream on your biscuits and place the iced toppers in the centre of your biscuits
• Use Choco Writers to decorate the outer edges of your biscuits and leave the chocolate to dry for a few minutes
• All that’s left to do is enjoy your Spooky Halloween Biscuits!
Choco Writers are available in Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Wilko and The Range.