It really couldn’t be easier to decorate these Snowman Mallow Treats with Cake Pens! Fun for all the family this Christmas!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Cake Pens
• Cake Décor Milk Choco Writers
• White marshmallows
• Strawberry laces
• Greaseproof paper
• Measuring jug
• Prepare your Choco Writer by following these simple instructions.. Place the Milk Choco Writer in a measuring jug of boiling water and leave to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the Choco Writer has softened, carefully lift it out of the water, unscrew the cap and snip off the tip of the nozzle with scissors. It’s now ready to use!
• Use the Cake Pens to add snowman details to the marshmallows. We used the black and orange pens to draw facial features and buttons, but you can add anything you want to your snowman
• Add a dot of chocolate between each layer of marshmallow to secure these together
• Lay down a sheet of greaseproof paper and use the melted Choco Writer to create circle shapes for the snowman’s hat and base. Make sure these are thicker at the edges so that the snowman will easily stand up
• While the chocolate is still wet, place your snowman mallows on top of the bases to secure these, and place a Rolo in the centre of each hat. Leave these to set for 5-10 minutes
• Once the chocolate has set, use a dot of chocolate to secure the hat to the top of the snowman
• To finish your snowman treats, wrap a strawberry lace around each to create a scarf
Cake Pens now available exclusively at Sainsbury’s.