Flavour-ice makes it easy to add delicious flavours to one of the nation’s favourite sweet treats.. fudge! Make sure you follow our simple recipe below to make your own Salted Caramel Fudge!
You will need:
• 250g Cake Decor Salted Caramel Flavour-ice
• 220g condensed milk
• 65g unsalted butter
• Place 65g unsalted butter into a large non-stick pan and melt on a low heat, stirring until melted
• Add in 220g condensed milk and whisk well, then gradually add in the 250g of Salted Caramel Flavour-ice and whisk non-stop
• Bring to the boil, whisking continuously and scraping the base of the pan. Take care while the mixture boils and during whisking as the fudge will be very hot!
• To test it’s ready, drop a little of the mixture into a jug of ice cold water. A soft ball of fudge should form. You can also check with a sugar thermometer if you have one (the fudge should be approx 118°C)
• Remove from the heat and beat the fudge until thick and starting to set
• Pour into a prepared tin and leave to cool before cutting the fudge into squares
Flavour-ice is now available in Sainsbury’s and online at Sprinkles & Co!