Get ready for the spooky season of Halloween with these Pumpkin Cupcakes! Creating these fun cupcake toppers couldn’t be easier with Choco Writers, and you could also try other spooky shapes like spider webs and bats to create the perfect Halloween cupcakes!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Milk Choco Writer
• Orange buttercream frosting
• A batch of freshly baked chocolate cupcakes
• A sheet of acetate/greaseproof paper
• Prepare your Milk Choco Writer by popping it in a jug of boiling water and leaving to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully lift it out of the hot water, unscrew the cap and snip off the top with scissors
• Draw pumpkin shapes on the sheet of acetate/greaseproof paper and leave the chocolate to set for a few minutes
• While you are waiting, frost your cupcakes with the orange buttercream
• Carefully peel the pumpkin shapes away from the paper and place on top of the frosting. It couldn’t be easier!
Choco Writers are available in Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Wilko and The Range.