Surprise someone special with these Princess Cupcakes, decorated using our Strawberry & Vanilla Two Colour Stripes Frosting and Choco Writers!
You will need:
• Cake Decor Strawberry & Vanilla Two Colour Stripes Frosting
• Cake Decor White Choco Writer
• White shimmer pearl sprinkles
• Freshly baked cupcakes
• A sheet of acetate/greaseproof paper
• Prepare your Choco Writer by popping it in a jug of boiling water and leaving to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully lift it out of the hot water, unscrew the cap and snip off the top with scissors
• Use the White Choco Writer to draw crown shapes on the sheet of acetate/greaseproof paper. While the chocolate is still wet, add a pearl to each section of the crown, and then leave to set
• While you’re waiting for the crowns to dry, use Strawberry & Vanilla Two Colour Stripes Frosting to frost your cupcakes
• Carefully peel the chocolate toppers from the acetate and pop them on top of your frosted cupcakes
• Finish your cupcakes with a sprinkling of the white shimmer pearls
Two Colour Stripes and Choco Writers are now available in Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Wilko and the Range.