There are so many ways to use white cake lace, and one of our favourites is to pair it with iced cupcake toppers! These Pink & Black Lace Cupcakes couldn’t be easier to make with our brand new White Cake Lace Kit which is now available to pick up from Morrisons!
You will need:
• Cake Decor White Cake Lace Kit
• Pink & Black Ready to Roll Icing
• Buttercream Frosting
• Freshly baked cupcakes
• Spread the Lace Mix on the mat using a palette or flat sided knife
• Scrape off any excess mix and return to the pot, before popping the filled mat in the oven for 20-22 minutes
• Carefully peel the lace collars from the mat
• Cut the lace shape to fit in the centre of the iced topper and use water to secure the lace to the icing
• Secure the iced shapes together with water
• Frost your cupcakes with buttercream and then add the lace toppers
You can also watch our simple tutorial on how to create these pretty Pink & Black Lace Cupcakes!
Our White Cake Lace Kit is now available to purchase in Morrisons.