If you’re looking to bake something fun this Halloween, we’ve got just the thing for you! Decorating these spooky Painted Pumpkin Biscuits is made easy with our Cake Artist Paints and would be great fun to do with the kids!
You will need:
• Cake Decor Cake Artist Paints in Rose Red, Yellow and Green
• White Ready to Roll Icing
• A batch of freshly baked biscuits
• Thinly roll out the white icing and cut out circles for the biscuit toppers
• Mix the Rose Red and Yellow Cake Artist paints in a place to create orange paint for your pumpkins
• Take the orange paint on one of the brushes and begin to paint on your pumpkin design on the iced toppers. You can do this freehand or use a stencil if you’d prefer!
• Use the Green Cake Artist Paint to add the stem
• Use a little bit of buttercream icing to attach the icing to the biscuit
Cake Artist Paints are now available to purchase in Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Asda.