Surprise Mum with these delicious Heart Cupcakes this Mother’s Day! Use Choco Writers to easily create the heart shaped cupcake toppers and make sure to finish with yummy raspberries!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Milk Choco Writer
• Pink buttercream frosting
• Freshly baked chocolate cupcakes
• Prepare your Choco Writer by following these simple instructions.. Place the Choco Writer in a measuring jug or large glass of boiling water and leave to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the Choco Writer has softened, carefully lift it out of the water, unscrew the cap and snip off the tip of the nozzle with scissors. It’s now ready to use!
• Lay flat a sheet of acetate or greaseproof paper and use the Choco Writer to draw out your heart cake toppers
• Leave the cake toppers to set for a few minutes
• Ice your chocolate cupcakes with the pink frosting
• Once the cake toppers are dry, carefully peel them away from the acetate/greaseproof paper and place them on your cupcakes. Finish the cupcakes with a raspberry
• All that’s left to do is surprise your Mum and make her day!
Choco Writers are now available in Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Wilko and The Range!