Impress your loved ones with these super shiny Mirror Glaze Dome Cakes! They really couldn’t be easier to decorate with our brand new pot of Mirror Glaze – simply melt and pour!
Mirror Glaze is now available from Morrisons!
You will need:
• Chocolate mini dome cakes
• Cake Decor Mirror Glaze
• Cake Decor White Choco Writer
• Fresh strawberries
• Wire cooling rack
• Baking paper
• Remove the lid from your pot of Mirror Glaze and pop it in an 800W microwave on a medium heat for 30 seconds
• Give the chocolate glaze a slow stir and place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds
• Repeat as necessary until the chocolate is smooth and runny
• Place the wire cooling rack over some baking paper and put your chocolate mini dome cakes on top
• Slowly pour the Mirror Glaze over your cakes and make sure that everything is covered
• Create chocolate decorations the White Choco Writer and leave to set for a few minutes
• Place the strawberries and white chocolate decorations on top of the cakes
Watch this video to see just how easy it is to create these fabulous Mirror Glaze Dome Cakes!
Mirror Glaze is available in Morrisons. Choco Writers can be found in Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Wilko and The Range.