What better way to enjoy your favourite chocolate bakes than when they’re covered with our brand new Mirror Glaze! Instantly transform a chocolate swiss roll with Mirror Glaze, a chocolate drizzle and sprinkle decorations – making it the perfect chocolatey treat to indulge in!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Mirror Glaze
• Cake Décor Milk Choco Writer
• Gold, Silver and Bronze sprinkle decorations
• A chocolate swiss roll – you can either make your own or pick one up from the supermarket (shh, we won’t tell anyone!)
• Remove the lid from your pot of Mirror Glaze and pop it in an 800W microwave on a medium heat for 30 seconds
• Give the chocolate glaze a slow stir and place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds
• Repeat as necessary until the chocolate is smooth and runny
• Place the wire cooling rack over some baking paper and place your glazed doughnuts on top
• Slowly pour the Mirror Glaze over your doughnuts
• Prepare your Choco Writer by popping it in a jug of boiling water and leaving to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully lift it out of the hot water, unscrew the cap and snip off the top with scissors
• Before the glaze sets, drizzle over with the Milk Choco Writer and then sprinkle with the Gold, Silver and Bronze decorations
Mirror Glaze is available in Morrisons.