In honour of the launch of our fantastic new product Glitter Spray! We have put together a very simple decorating tip for how to use these fabulously sparkly products! You don’t need to do much to make your cakes really stand out!
Gold Glitter Cupcakes
All you need to do is bake some delicious cupcakes in your favourite flavour, and frost with some yummy vanilla frosting.
Next, simply take the Gold Glitter Spray, remove the lid and spray away by firmly pressing down on the pump. This will cover your cupcake in a fine mist of sparkly lustre. If you want a more intense effect, press a few more times! Finish off the look with some metallic sprinkles. We have used our Gold, Silver & Bronze crunch but some gold pearls or gold glimmer sugar would work just as well.
So simple yet so effective! And remember, Glitter Spray is 100% edible so you don’t need to worry about where you spray it!
Silver Sugarpaste Shapes
Another great idea is to spray Glitter Spray onto shapes cut out from sugarpaste to create fantastic cake toppers that are again, completely edible.
We have used white sugar paste sprayed with Silver Glitter Spray. Follow the steps below:
• Knead some white sugarpaste until it is soft and workable
• Sprinkle your work surface with a little icing sugar to prevent sticking
• Roll out your sugarpaste until it is approximately 3mm thick
• Use a cutter to cut out as many shapes required. We used a heart but you can go for any shape you like. Why not try stars, flowers, letters or numbers?
• Spray your shapes with Silver Glitter Spray (or Gold if you prefer) and carefully place on top of your frosted cupcakes!
Glitter Spray is now available at Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Wilko, The Range and online at Sprinkles & Co! Head into store to pick up one today!
Click here to sign up to our newsletter!