If you want to know how to create these gorgeous iced cupcakes with floral cake lace and pearls then keep reading! Cake lace is becoming increasingly popular in the cake decorating world and now you can create your own lace cakes with our Cake Lace Kit.
You will need:
• Ready to roll icing
• Cake Lace Kit
• Gold pearls
• Batch of freshly baked cupcakes
• Preheat your oven to 80-90C
• Roll out your ready to roll icing and use a round cake cutter to make circle shapes that will fit the top of your cupcakes and place on top of the cakes
• Spread the cake lace mix evenly onto the silicone mat provided in the kit and make sure that the mix has coated the required shapes
• Remove any excess mix by carefully scraping the mat and return the additional mixture to the pot of cake lace
• Place the silicone mat in the oven and leave to bake for 12-14 minutes
• Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes
• Gently peel your cake lace shapes from the mat and place in the centre of the fondant iced cupcakes
• Place a cluster of gold pearls in the centre of your floral cake lace to finish
The Cake Lace Kit is now available to purchase at Sainsbury’s.