We’re counting down to Christmas with lots of festive decorating tips and baking ideas, and today we’re excited to share these Festive Reindeer and Holly Cupcakes! These fabulous cupcakes couldn’t be easier to decorate with our Cake Artist Paints, Glitter Spray and Ready to Roll Icing!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Glitter Spray in Gold
• Cake Décor Cake Artist Paint in Red
• Cake Décor Cake Artist Paint in Green
• Cake Décor Cake Artist Paint in Gold
• Cake Décor Ready to Roll Icing in White
• A batch of cupcakes baked to your favourite recipe
• Reindeer cutter
• Holly Leaf Cutter
• Round Cutter
• Roll out the white ready to roll icing to a thickness of 5mm on a surface dusted with icing sugar. Use the round cutter to cut out enough circles for each of your cupcakes. Cut out as many shapes as desired with the reindeer and holly leaf cutters
• Use any leftover icing to make small balls for the holly berries
• Use the Cake Artist paint in gold to paint the reindeers and use the Cake Artist Paints in red and green to paint the holly leaves and berries
• Spray the sugarpaste circles with gold Glitter Spray until completely coated. Also lightly spray they reindeer and holly
• Fix the reindeers and holly leaves to the centre of the sugarpaste circles using a small amount of water or edible glue
• Once dry, carefully place on top of frosted cupcakes
Cake Artist Paints are now available from Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Asda.
Glitter Spray is available from Sainsbury’s, Asda, Wilko and The Range.
White Ready to Roll Icing is available from Wilko.