Why not celebrate National Doughnut Week by indulging in these cute Doughnut Cupcakes! Use Choco Writers to add a delicious chocolate topping, and don’t forget to finish with lots of colourful sprinkles!
You will need:
• Cake Décor Milk Choco Writer
• Vanilla frosting
• Colourful sprinkles – we chose multi-coloured 00’s & 000’s and strands for ours
• Mini doughnuts
• Chocolate cupcakes
• Ice your cupcakes with the vanilla frosting
• Prepare your Choco Writer by following these simple instructions.. Place the Milk Choco Writer in a measuring jug or large glass of boiling water and leave to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the Choco Writer has softened, carefully lift it out of the water, unscrew the cap and snip off the tip of the nozzle with scissors. It’s now ready to use!
• Drizzle and decorate the mini doughnuts using Choco Writers
• Before the chocolate sets, add your favourite colourful sprinkle decorations on top
• Once dry, place your decorated doughnuts on top of the frosted cupcakes and enjoy!
Choco Writers are now available in Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Wilko, The Range and online at Sprinkles & Co!