If you’re looking for something to do with the kids this Half Term then we’ve got just the thing for you.. painted biscuits!
Decorating these fun biscuits is made easy with our brand new Cake Artist Paints – now available from Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Asda!
You will need:
• Cake Decor Cake Artist Paints
• White Ready to Roll Icing cut into circles
• A batch of freshly baked biscuits
• Use Cake Artist Paints to paint fun designs on the iced biscuit toppers. The bright the designs, the better!
• Spread a little bit of buttercream in the centre of your biscuits and place the iced toppers on top
• It really is as easy as that!
Make sure you watch this video to see just how easy it is to create these fun Children’s Painted Biscuits!
Cake Artist Paints are now available to purchase in Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Asda.