Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Cake Décor Ltd.
2. Employees of Cake Décor Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://mycakedecor.co.uk/competition-page/
4. Closing date for entry will be advised on the relevant Facebook and Twitter post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://mycakedecor.co.uk/cake-of-the-month/
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be notified by Facebook or Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will require the winner’s address for prize to be delivered by post.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cake Décor Limited and not to any other party.