The Cake Décor team have just about recovered from a fantastic weekend at Cake International! It was our first time exhibiting the Cake Décor brand and we loved every minute of it!
Over the three days, we showcased our fantastic Choco Writer products, demonstrating them throughout the day; some of the attendees even had a go on their own! We were overwhelmed with the positive response from the public and other sugarcraft retailers, everyone loved them!
Also available to buy on our stand were our delicious frostings in tubes and our sprinkle range including our fab Bling Sprinkles!
We also held a competition to win a red KitchenAid, watch this space as we will reveal the lucky winner this week! Many of the entrants left some lovely comments next to their entries, we’ve really enjoyed reading them in the office!
We also used the show to announce that we are now the exclusive UK retail distributor of Satin Ice – America’s leading rolled fondant. The Satin Ice team had a stand of their own demonstrating the product and the response was tremendous! Satin Ice truly is one of the best fondants/sugarpastes around so keep an eye out in your local sugarcraft store for more of this fabulous product!
Apart from all the fun on our stand, our other highlights from the show where:
• Watching Paul Da Costa Greaves get some audience participation during his demo – the lovely ladies used some Cake Décor and Satin Ice products to decorate their cakes!
• The amazing Neytiri from Avatar cake created by Emma Jayne Cake Design
• Feeling like we’d really met Jennifer Lawrence in person after seeing the Katniss Hunger Games cake!
• Spending hours looking through all the marvellous competition entries!
• Meeting all our wonderful stockists who were attending!
Off to get ready for the next show!!